Tuesday, May 10, 2016

How I got into the Miss Jetset Cover Model Competition

So, you all know the weirdest things happen to me right? I know you have been seeing me talk about this Model Competition. And you have questions. I mean I would too if the person I read and watch on a regular basis that talks about beauty out of nowhere entered a modeling competition. Ok so here is what happened, lbs.

So, I received an email from one of the reps at Jetset Magazine telling me about the competition. I never really thought of myself as a model. I'm 4'11 and on the thicker side. Unless it was kids clothes, I didn't really know what I would model exactly. I always thought the pics of myself that I posted on instagram (@alyjaemua for those who aren't following me) were nice. But never model worthy. I had a few people tell me that I could be one. But I completely dismissed it. It just wasn't something that I strived to be. I love what I do. I love talking to you guys about make or whatever. I love new discoveries and interacting with you all. That's my thing. I'm sure it will always be my thing. But I thought about what I wanted to represent you know. I wanted to be the new perspective of beauty. Beauty comes in all shapes, colors, and sizes. So why not enter? So I am using this opportunity to show beauty from my view. I'm super excited about this journey as well. I'm grateful to God that He has pushed me in a direction that I didn't see myself going towards. I don't know where this will end up. I know of course I would love to win! But I am going to allow what is for me to happen in my life. So, that's how I got into this thing. You can vote for me daily by clicking on the link here: https://www.jetsetmag.com/model-search/vote/alesha-alexander You can also purchase votes. Purchase votes will be donated to the B positive foundation that helps families with children battling cancer. I definitely have a soft spot for this. If you purchase at least 10 votes, you can enter to win a personal video message from me! So thanks in advance for voting for me. Let's see how far we can get me!

Much Luv,

Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment