Sunday, November 8, 2015

Bella and Bear Makeup Brush Review





You all know I have a thing with brushes. So when I stumbled onto Bella and Bear, I jumped at the chance to try them out. Bella and Bear is a fairly new company that specializes in makeup brushes. They have a full 15 piece set and a different variety of sets. I received the Cat’s Eye set that features 5 brushes for eye makeup and a Kabuki foundation brush. I fell in love with the Kabuki brush fairly quickly. The bristles are very dense which gives the flawless airbrush finish. It also doesn’t soak up a lot of the product. I really loved how gentle this brush felt as well. Needless to say, I have not stopped using it to apply my foundation since I received it.

 

Used Bella and Bear Kabuki Foundation Brush to apply Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation in 173.
 

The Cat’s Eye set had some of my favorite types of brushes in it. The tapered blending brush… You all know how much I love tapered blending brushes. This too did not soak up a lot of the product and made blending out the harsh lines very easy. The flat shadow concealer brush applies the eyeshadows so effortlessly. I feel like it made the eyeshadow brighter because all of the product goes on the eye and doesn’t stick to the brush. Great consistency Bella and Bear. The dual end eyebrow/spoolie brush gave me life after first use!!! My eyebrows have never been perfect with a brush. I typically use pencils. But this brush is so perfect, it’s hard to mess up. Extremely hard. The pencil brush is amazing as well. I’ve been obsessed with it since I used it. I even paid more attention to my bottom lash line just so that I could use it. I won’t lie and say that I used the angled shadow brush a lot. I used it once. I will definitely do a look with it however.

Used Bella and Bear Cat's Eye 5 piece set to apply Morphe 35W Eyeshadow Palette
 

All in all, I give this company two thumbs up. I would say my only con with it was that the new brush smell was slightly overwhelming. The smell did go away after a few uses. But it is not a major issue or something that will prevent me from using them and buying more in the future. Bella and Bear gave me a code to give you all for you to purchase your own. Use ALYJAE10 at check out to receive 20% off of your purchase. This code won’t last long however.Bella and Bear website!! So use it while you can! Until next time loves, stay beautiful.

 
Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment