Monday, November 30, 2015

Liquid Lipstick Obsession Part 2: Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips

I honestly think the funniest thing in the world is the fact that I have to break this post up in several parts. That is how you know the obsession is real. So, all about Colourpop. It took me a while to purchase from Colourpop. Don't ask why. But now that I am on the bandwagon, The first shade I bought was zipper. A wonderful purple shade.
Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Zipper
 
This colour is everything. I also really like the formula. I love that the color pay off is super intense. I also love that it feels comfortable on the lips after it dries. I know there are some liquid lipsticks are super drying. Colourpop is not one of those brands. I also like that there is very little transfer with this lippie. I definitely did my kiss proof test (on my hand of course) and there was barely any transfer, if at all. I liked it so much that I purchased several more shades today. I purchased Tulle, Kapow, Guess, and LAX. As soon as those come in, I will do swatches and looks with them. But so far, my colourpop experience has been awesome and amazing! Let me know what shades you have from them! Comment below and don't forget to like and follow my blog! Next post will be about Nicolet Beauty Lipsticks!!
 
 
Much Luv,
 
 
Aly



No comments:

Post a Comment