Friday, December 4, 2015

Matte Lipstick obsession part 3: Nicolet Beauty

Ok, so there is a slight possibility that this post may come off as biased because I sell this product in my store. But I promise you on everything that I love that my opinion is genuine and true. I came across Nicolet Beauty a few months ago. I loved the colors that were made and wanted some lipsticks to add to the store. The first colors I received for my own personal makeup collection were Delano and Yorba Linda. Here are pics below:

Nicolet Beauty Matte Lipstick in Delano


Nicolet Beauty Matte Lipstick in Yorba Linda


After trying these on, I must say I was sold. The formula used to make these causes the shades to appear matte. But they are very moisturizing on the lips and last all day long. Shortly after placing this product in my store, I started to get an overwhelming response. Since then, people have been ordering these lipsticks left and right. I honestly can't keep them in stock long at all. There are 16 shades total. Several of their shades are sold exclusively through my store. Those shades are Braemar, Portola, Arcadia, and Sorel. The colors seriously just get more amazing each time a new color comes out. If you have not tried these lipsticks out, now is your chance. I have bundled together, along with my Brand Ambassador Kaylin (@hotglamreviews) to create a dupe for the new Kylie Jenner lippies. The shades in this trio are Lodi (limited edition), Camarillo, and Naomi. They're priced at $26 bucks and you can use Kaylin's discount to knock off 15%. KaylinMUA. Definitely act on this product. The website to my store is www.alyjaebeauty.com. These lipsticks are truly wonderful. Here are a few more pics of some of the shades they have. Let me know what you all think!! 

Stay Beautiful, 

Aly


Nicolet Beauty Matte Lipstick in Ellensue

Nicolet Matte Lipstick in Ojai

Nicolet Beauty Matte Lipstick in Portola (sold exclusively at www.alyjaebeauty.com) 




Nicolet Beauty Matte Lipstick in Perris

No comments:

Post a Comment