Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dodo Mink Lashes: Great Lashes for an Even Better Price

Mink lashes are literally the hottest thing walking in the beauty industry at the moment. But the trend that I have seen is that they are very pricey! I mean rightfully so. We're using mink hair for crying out loud. So when I stumbled onto Dodo lashes, I couldn't believe the price. $5 per pair. The lashes are handmade and are cruelty free. No need to hurt the precious animal just so we can look pretty and bat our eye lashes. LBS. These lashes took a minute to ship to me when I received them. I noticed why when I got them. They're definitely being shipped from outside the US. The packaging was pretty nice. I received style D201 to review. Here they are in the package below:
 

Dodo Mink Lashes Style D201
 
What I like about these lashes is that they are very easy to use. I love this style because they are wearable daily. They're not too dramatic or heavy on the eyes. They look and feel very natural. You can tell that time was taken to make these as beautiful as possible. I have used them so many times since I received them in the mail. And now, I am recommending them to you all. I also have a code for you to receive a discount on them. A discount on lashes that only cost $5.00?!?!?!?! Yes. A discount lol. When you purchase your lashes from www.dodolashes.com, my code, alyjae, will get you 5% off of your purchase. Shipping is free when you spend $30 or more. These lashes are most definitely a steal. Here are some more pics below of my looks with these lashes.
 
 
Much Luv,
 
Aly
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment