Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Did I miss a product? Liquid Lipstick Search

Ok, so I know I reviewed several brands that carry matte lipsticks. I just want to make sure that I didn't miss any. I did an ombré look yesterday using Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in LAX and NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo. Why didn't I do a blog on NYX? Because I think everyone knows by now that I hoard NYX products. Especially their matte lip creams. I need to get their Liquid Suede lippies. I know, I know I'm VERY TARDY. But they were always sold out!!! Lol. I also need to order and try Beauty Bakerie's matte lipsticks. Their lipsticks don't move at all. Stila is also on my list as well as Tarte. Oooooo and Revlon's Ultra Matte HD lipsticks if I can ever find them in a store!! But what else. Let me know what's out there guys. I hope I'm not missing anything.... Leave your suggestions in the comments!!! 



Colourpop Pop Ultra Matte Lip in LAX and NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo. 

Much Luv,

Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment