Sunday, December 13, 2015

Colourpop Review: Definitely Love Them

Ok, so I know I did a review on the Ultra Matte Lipsticks already. But now that I own several shades plus several Super Shock Eye Shadows, I can give my 100% opinion on this brand. Let's start with the Super Shock Shadows:

My first impression of them is that they were super creamy. I was initially concerned about how well they would blend. But, I was soon proven wrong. Blending was surprisingly easy. I was very impressed that fact that the lines seemed to just blend effortlessly away. The first shadows I purchased were Central Perk and So Quiche. I have recently acquired Coconut, Bae, and Stereo. I LOVE BAE!!!! It is honestly my favorite shade. I think it is the whole duo chrome thing. I'm obsessed with it recently. So Quiche is my second favorite. I think I can wear that color every single day. Recently, I have included a Colourpop shadow in the last 3 looks I have done on IG. Let me know what you guys think? I also used Colourpop's Crème Gel Liner in Swerve. LOVE THIS as well!!! It is easy to work with and stays in place. I was concerned about being able to use this. I didn't trust my own steady hand.  But I think with practicing so much with the Stila eyeliner that I was able to get the hang of it. I loved that it didn't run. I have very watery eyes. However, I didn't have to reapply in the area that always seems to run. This is definitely a favorite of mine right now.

Bae, Coconut, and Stereo. Crème Gel Eyeline in Swerve
 

Close up of Bae, Coconut, and Swerve.

Bae and Stereo in the crease. Crème Gel Liner Swerve

Central Perk and Stereo in the crease. Crème Gel Liner in Swerve
 
 
 
 
 
Since you already know how I feel about the shade Zipper, I'll just start with the shade I received after that one. I got the shade StingRaye. The minute I realized it was a dupe for ABH Liquid Lipstick in Veronica, I needed the shade in my life. The formula of StingRaye is different from the others. It is a lot creamer than the others. It is also isn't kiss proof. But the shade is EVERYTHING!! I seriously do love the shade. It has stayed in my purse as an impromptu lip color in case I go somewhere nice lol. I wonder if the shade will be permanent? I need to investigate that. If any of you all know, please let me know. The next series of colors I got were Tulle, LAX, Guess, and Kapow. Here are my favorite shades in order: Tulle, StingRaye, Kapow, LAX, Guess, Zipper. Tulle is the how I wanted StingRaye to look on me. However, it doesn't make me not like StingRaye. It just makes me like Tulle more than StingRaye. I keep both in my purse lol. Not all of them go on the same way. The pigment in some is not as intense as all of them. LAX is absolutely gorgeous, but it was a little streaky for me. Kapow did not do that. Kapow was gorgeous and I am looking for a reason to wear it somewhere. As soon as I figure it out.... I would love for the formula to be consistent with all of the shades. The darker shades seem to be less pigmented and can be streaky. Will it stop me from buying their Ultra Matte Lip Shades? No. I honestly want all of them. I tend to layer the ones that are streaky. I think the reason it doesn't bother me is because, as a whole, Coloupop is an amazing product line. No product line is 100% perfect. But they have amazing customer service and an overall great and affordable line. I got an excellent deal plus free shipping! They have me as a permanent customer. I highly recommend all of the shades that I have purchased.  Visit www.colourpop.com to shop the products I have plus others!
 
Left Column Top to Bottom: LAX, Kapow, and StingRaye
Right Column Top to Bottom: Guess, Tulle, and Zipper
 
 
 
Much Luv,
 
 
Aly



No comments:

Post a Comment