Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Latest Obsession: Matte/Liquid Lipsticks Part 1: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

So, I must say, I don't know when I became obsessed with lipsticks. I generally hoard eyeshadows and almost always ignore my lips. But with the picture overload of matte lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, and crazy wild shades, I have been collecting different brands and different shades for the past 3 weeks. Here are my reviews on the shades I recently picked up!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks

These lipsticks are like a real tattoo. (Pun Intended). I first saw them while scrolling on IG. I went straight to my local Sephora and purchased Vampira. Here is my first swatch of Kat Von D Vampira

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Vampira

Close up of Vampira
 
 

What I love about this liquid lipstick is that the color is seriously intense! I definitely paid for what I got with this product. If I totally think it is worth it to go back and buy more colors, then rest assure that I truly love the product. One thing I did notice is that I had to apply several layers in order to get a richer color. The drying time was also quite lengthy. Granted, I'm rather impatient. It may have only been like 5 minutes to dry. To me it felt like 20. LBS. This clearly didn't stop me from buying the product. Because the very next week, I turned around bought the color Echo.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick- Echo
 
 
I never saw myself wearing blue lipstick. But, this color here is everything! A day that I'm just going out and have nothing to do, I'm totally rocking this shade. I feel like colors like this bring out the uniqueness in you. Dare to be bold with this color. When playing with makeup, go all out. This was a fun color for me. Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are $20.00. You can purchase them from www.katvond.com or at Sephora if you're impatient like I am.
 
Leave comments below! Let me know what your experience was with Kat Von D's lip colors. Part 2 will come tomorrow... All about Colourpop's Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick!!!
 
Until then my luvs, stay beautiful
 
 
Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment