Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Drug Store Find: Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

As most of you all know, I recently took a well deserved vacation to Los Angeles with my family. Of course you know with any type of travel that includes a flight, you have to be aware of items that you carry. Especially liquid items. Conveniently enough, I was running out of my Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser that I use to remove my makeup at night. *Spoiler Alert.* I didn't really want to spend $20 bucks at the moment. So I reluctantly went the drug store route. I say reluctantly because you all know how I am about skincare products that I use on my face. I have yet to find any drug store or high end outside of Clinique for that matter, skincare line that does not break me out... Until now. I did some research and found that Aveeno has a foaming cleanser that removes makeup. My reaction was "SWEET!" I've used their body products before and nothing happened to me. Let's take a leap of faith.

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
 
 
I used it the second night in LA. Mostly because I didn't have a lot of makeup on and it was the perfect time to try it. Aveeno's face products are all fragrance free. So, I wasn't surprised when I simply smelled product and nothing floral. The product comes out in a true foam. It was lightweight as well. The first thing I noticed was that it broke up the makeup that was left on my face that my wipes didn't remove beautifully. The true test came when I used my clarifying lotion by Clinique. The cotton ball had hardly any traces of foundation or concealer on it at all. I was shocked! Who knew Aveeno's products could pack this much punch. Typically, when you remove products that cause allergies, the product doesn't always perform as well as those that contain ingredients that could cause allergic reactions. But Aveeno has definitely created a formula that not only doesn't break me out, but removes 99% of all of my makeup at night. If you guys are looking for an inexpensive makeup remover, this cleanser is definitely it. It runs about $6 bucks and can be found at any drugstore, Target or Wal-Mart. You're welcome.
 
 
Until next time my loves,
 
 
Aly

2 comments:

  1. Too bad there is no Wallgreens store in my country :(

    Riinulife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete