Friday, June 3, 2016

Dermae Natural Skincare: First Impression




Bare with me as I catch up on my blogging. I promise on everything I love I will be more consistent with this. Here's the thing. I have so much to do, that sometimes this really takes a back seat to everything else. But my job is to give you reviews. So NO EXCUSES! Now that we have gotten that out the way, let's talk about Dermae!

Now, you know this was a stretch for me because whole time, I am a ride or die Clinique girl. I still am, but for the sake of giving other options, I will try other skin care products. I definitely want to take this time out now and say thank you to Dermae for such a wonderfully amazing box of stuff to try out. The sleep mask is on my head as we speak. All right. Let's talk about what was all in this box.
I received:
  1. Purifying Gel Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin
  2. Makeup Remover for All Skin Types
  3. Microdermabrasion Scrub for All Skin Types
  4. Overnight Peel with Alpha Hydroxy Acids for All Skin Types
  5. Purifying Youth Serum with Marine Algae and Green Tea for Normal to Oily Skin
  6. Firming DMAE Eye Lift
  7. Clear Purple Dermae Cup with Straw
  8. Dream Sleep Mask
  9. 2 Green Super Food Supplements
Ok so yes, a lot of stuff. The only product that had a noticeable scent was the Microdermabrasion Scrub. It's a refreshing scent. The rest of the products are unscented. This is great. You know I break out easily and the number 1 culprit is fragrance. So 2 pts Dermae! I used the microdermabrasion scrub with the Purifying Gel Cleanser last night. The instructions sent with it said to use the scrub with the cleanser for sensitive skin. So to be on the safe side, I followed instructions. I loved how smooth my skin felt after just one use. I mean you know I don't play with my face as it is. So for the scrub to give me this texture made me wonder what have I been doing wrong for so long. I followed with my regular Clinique products, then applied the overnight peel. When I woke up this morning, I used the Purifying Gel Cleanser by itself to wash off the overnight peel. My face was super soft!!! Now these are the products that give immediate results. The Firming DMAE Eye Lift, I will have to get back to you on. The Purifying Youth Serum and Makeup Remover I will get back to you as well. I will use them this evening for my Day 17/100 Look.

As a line, this brand gets my stamp of approval so far. The presentation is gorgeous! The extra items along with the box is also super cool. I used that sleep mask last night and honey listen!!! You talk about someone being all the way knocked out!!! LOL! The cup will be an extension of my hand for the remainder of the summer. I see that happening in my very near future. I think the price points for these items are reasonable for a skincare line. To check out the prices, go to my Envicase page. I have listed each item individually on there. My screenname is alyjaemua. Here are the pics below of each product in it's original packaging! Comment here if you have questions or whatever.

Until Next Time Loves,

Aly

 

 
Dermae Firming DMAE Eye Lift

Dermae Microdermabrasion Scrub

Dermae Makeup Remover

Dermae Overnight Peel

Dermae Purifying Gel Cleanser

Dermae Purifying Youth Serum

 

No comments:

Post a Comment